What could your business achieve with direct access to:
- A talent pool of AI researchers who understand the needs of end-user?
- An innovative, cutting-edge, technical skills programme with industry needs in mind?
- A pipeline of young leaders trained in responsible research and ethics?
- World-class, multi-disciplinary AI academics from a leading UK university?
- Bespoke, research projects aligned with your R & D needs to advance your product development?
The Social AI CDT is training the next generation of researchers and entrepreneurs in socially intelligent AI.
By developing cutting edge research skills to enable AI agents to empathise, anticipate, adapt and react to end-users our students will become the sectors leaders and disruptors, enabling the advancement and adoption of AI for the benefit of businesses like yours and society in general.
As part of the UKRI AI CDT strategic initiative, Social AI’s training programme and academics are uniquely placed to deliver outstanding researchers with the skills, aptitude and confidence to enable industry and society to tackle and adapt to the challenges of a post-COVID-19 world.
It has never been more important to invest in the training and career development of our young people and help build the workforce of the future.